Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sick Week

I have been sick this entire week.  Sore throat, cough, no energy, massive headache, and no sleep.  It's been rough.  I haven't even managed to track my eating every day.  Which is bad, especially since I didn't eat particularly well.  Due to my lack of energy, I didn't go grocery shopping.  I tried to make due with what I had, but I ended up eating out quite a bit.  I tried to make good choices, but I know it still wasn't the best thing to do to kick week 3 in the butt.  However, it's a new day, a new week is about to start.  I'm highly anticipating having a better week.  Although I haven't worked out since Monday, I think I should be okay to start this Monday.

Being sick is rough on every aspect of life.  I'm happy to be feeling a little bit better.  And I'm excited to get back at it.  I didn't do my "plank" challenge this week...I could barely breath.  I will do it this week instead.

Here's to new beginnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment