Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday

Today is Monday.  Always in my life I rededicate myself to doing all things "fabulous" on Monday.  Often times that means eating healthy, exercising, getting more accomplished, etc.  Today is no different.  I have felt the last two weeks, that life has become a little out of control.  My schedule is off, my eating has been off, my exercise has been off, basically my life has been off.

I was sick for a week, so I don't really feel bad about this.  I think life usually falls apart when you can do nothing but sit and feel awful.  Last week was my "back on track" week with my exercise.  I did well, every day but Saturday.  This week, I want to focus on my eating, and getting more things accomplished. I sometimes just sit around when I could be doing more important things.

I used to hate Monday, but now I am choosing to embrace it.  I'm going to think of it as a new, fresh start.  Forget everything I did bad last week and be good this week.  I want to do Monday Goal(s).  My goals for this week are:

1.  Work my core out every day.
2.  Eat more fruits and veggies.
3.  Be accomplishing something ALL during T's nap.

Those aren't hard.  Very attainable goals.  Hello Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment