Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Been Gone

I have been absent...I realize that.  I have had a rough few months being motivated about blogging.  And about being healthy.  Summer was hard.  I felt like if I wasn't doing well, I shouldn't blog about doing well.  But, I guess it's all part of the journey.

I am back up 2 lbs, so I have lost a total of 18...as far as last week is concerned.  Yesterday, I threw in the towel and rededicated myself to WW.  I have been SLACKING!  I have a friend helping me along, giving me words of encouragement and laughs via Facebook.  I'm thankful for her.

I felt great yesterday.  Today has been more difficult.  The cravings are creeping up....candy corn and pumpkins staring at me.  But, I have stayed strong.  I was tempted to go pick up something for lunch today because I had nothing in my fridge and I didn't want to go to the grocery store.  I refrained and made myself a homemade bean burrito.  I have two.  It ended up being WAY more points than I was hoping for, but I guess its better than fast food.  

I didn't feel like working out this morning (I told you, I'm in a funk).  But, I talked to my sweet mom and got the motivation I needed.  I did a NTC "Get Lean" workout:  FIRE DRILL.  It was brutal.  

2 days down.  

I'm gonna try to get back into this whole blogging thing..."try" being the key work there.

No comments:

Post a Comment